This blended course has been developed as part of the Ministry of Health strategy to address family violence in the New Zealand communities. It includes a full day workshop, and some pre-reading prior to the day.
- To introduce health care professionals to the Violence Intervention Programme (VIP).
- To provide introductory information about intimate partner violence (IPV) and child abuse and neglect (CAN).
- To identify health impacts of IPV and CAN on adult victims and children.
Professional Development Hours: 8.0 hrs
- Course contact: Natalie Cookson
- Course contact: Heather McBrearty
- Course contact: Janet Morrison
- Course contact: Diane Ries
Category: Waitaha/Canterbury A - G